First Impressions Matter!
When you meet someone for the first time - whether it is a new client, or a potential date - they often subconsciously assess "who" you are in less than 20 seconds. Before you even have a chance to smile or say hello, they have already made many decisions about who you are, and what you are capable of doing. Are they dismissing you out of hand because of how you look?
- Would you like your image to enhance your career?
- How would you feel if your image could open more doors for you?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be more comfortable in social situations?
- Would you like to learn how to take your business or sales to the next level?
- Can you imagine what it would be like if customers or employees took you more seriously?
- Wouldn’t it be great to know that your image adds to, not detracts from who you really are?
The attitude that comes with a polished appearance, including your outfit and hair style creates an instant impression and an instant judgment about who you are. When you know that you have sought the help of a professional fashion consultant, you project an image of confidence and authority, and you are far more likely to succeed in both your business and casual relationships.
Do You Need a Closet Makeover?
You only get ONE chance to make a good first impression. Is your image really showing the world
who you are?
- Do you plan on changing jobs, going out on interviews, or meeting new people regularly?
- Would you like people to pay more attention to you in social or work situations?
- Do you represent your company or organization in the Media? Do you make public presentations, or give seminars and workshops? Are you in sales?
- Are you recently single or divorced and ready to start dating again?
- Has it been years since you've updated your wardrobe, your hairstyle or your overall "look"?
- Do you know how to dress appropriately for the occasion?
- Are you too busy to worry about what looks great on you, and settle for what looks OK instead?
- Do you simply feel uncomfortable about the image you are projecting and know you need a change?
There are many benefits to having your very own fashion consultant. Looking fabulous is only one of them!
Book your fashion consultation now.
Are You Ready For Your Personal Transformation?
The way you carry yourself is outward expression of who you are. This includes how you look, what you wear; and the level of confidence that you exude.
Evolving Fashion Inc teaches you how to dress with style and individuality that is appropriate for every situation. You will learn to dress well for each occasion, making yourself more comfortable and more approachable to others. There is nothing more powerful, or attractive than someone who feels great about themselves. The easiest and fastest way to achieve this is to dress in ways that are complimentary to your skin tone, hair and eye colour and body shape. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn’t have to break the bank to look fabulous, it just takes hiring a professional!
You wouldn’t attempt to sell your own home, or fix your own furnace, you would hire someone who does it for a living. They do it day in day out, and know what works. It saves you valuable time, effort and frustration!
We start by analyzing your lifestyle, your personality, and of course your goals. Then we look at your professional and personal wardrobe needs. We help you choose styles and colours based on who you are, where you are heading or where you need to be.
If you are ready to look and feel fabulous, book your fashion transformation now!
Personal Fashion Consultant for Men - Lisa Powell
Lisa Powell is a Vancouver based personal fashion consultant specializing in men 35-65. Clients range from professionals seeking career changes, to seasoned vets looking for ways to move up to the next level. Our main focus is to educate our clients about fashion, and how to carry themselves with poise and confidence.
If you have any questions about how a personal fashion consultation works, check the FAQ page or ask Lisa via our Contact Page or by phone 778-229-5454.